Off the shelf
A contoured EVA insole with a high density EVA stabiliser, a deeper heel cup and a high longitudinal arch to provide increased support for greater functional control.
Product features and benefits:
- Anatomically contoured for best fit.
- Ideal initial introduction to orthotic therapy or increasedc orrective device base, perfect for first line treatment.
- Longitudinal arch and deep heel cup provide increased support.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Perforated under layer to increase breathability and reducet he risk of hyperhydration.
- Heat moulding possibilities which allow for offloading implementation.
I would like to say an amazing thank you to the team for their attention to detail and quick advice regarding any queries and problems with our orders. I have also been most impressed with the urgency attended to orders that I have required on a quick turnaround for clinic appointments. Keep up the good work.
Senior Orthotics Officer
Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
The service I have received from you has been really great. The best from any lab I’ve worked with.
This has been an exemplar of partnership working, which has benefited both parties. It has been a pleasure to work with the Orthotics Team in Kent; they have been highly responsive to our requests.
Deputy Podiatric and Orthotic Services Manager
Cwm Taf University Health Board
The service is first-class. There is an outstanding team of very experienced technicians, with excellent management and administrative support. The products are good, the turn-round fast and the prices are competitive. Most importantly, they are always on hand to give advice and alter devices at short notice.
Crown copyright. Discovery Orthotics is the orthotic manufacturing department of Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust.